Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bad spell

For more than a month now, we have been like under a bad spell. After the beautiful birthday party of Luca, the chain of bad luck started. First, Luca was sick, then me and Pascal, then Luca again with his viral flu. Pascal again with a laryngitis, then Luca made an urinary infection that troubles us even now (he is still taking antibiotic), then somehow, yesterday I injured a finger, which may not seem like much, but my right hand (that does everything around here :))is almost useless. We went to the emergency, and after 2 hrs. of waiting for the doctoros, x-rays, bla-bla, they told me that is not broken, so...deal with it!! meanwhile I have a lot of pain, it is twice it's size and I can't move it! And this morning, surprise!! Luca has fever AGAIN!!! And a running nose! "Good" that we have an appointment to the doctor anyway for tomorrow, like we have three of them this week (to different doctors, and different reasons, of course)!! I would say they should make as an abonament or something (we do have magnetic cards for this hospital thou, all of us..."haha"). I feel my nerves are leaving me, and still hope to come with some better news...If this is how a bad spell looks like, imagine how it would be to be followed by a good spell of the same magnitude :) ! Then I would have a lot of nice, fun materials to write about on the blog ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luati-o usurel si se va rezolva in bine, ai sa vezi.
Multa sanatate

Georgi said...

multumesc...sper din toata inima sa se termine odata cu belele astea! ma bucur ca macar voi a-ti avut un weekend misto ;)

Little Miss Sunset said...

multa sanatate georgi.
come on...priveste partea plina a paharului...s-au intamplat acum si nu in concediu si oricum ploua...

Georgi said...

da,e si asta o consolare,dar sunt stresata la maxim...:(

Dili said...

Georgi, I wrote you in a mail exactly what Miss said, it;s a good thing everything will pass until your vacation.
I don;t know wehat's happening and I hope you;re all better by now. Funny thing, i couldn;t move a finger from my left hand (lucky me haha) for a cpl of days a week ago, but it wasnt as worse as yours...
How;s Luca now, was that fever caused by the urinary infection too? We're on the same descending trend with Dani;s health, his nose is like Danube and his throat hurts again i think, the fever is not higher than 38.2 but I can feel it... poor children, they must feel awful. I trust you have enough power though to take care of him and God will make all your good wishes come true.
Let us know how you;re feeling now, cause we;re waiting for those nice stories which a good spell will make you tell us soon! Take care!!! Huggggggs.

Anonymous said...

Cam multe intr-adevar. Asa am avut noi la inceput de an.
Sa va faceti bine si sa va bucurati de vara.